Monday, January 3, 2011

Without LOVE and With TRUTH

Without LOVE and With TRUTH by Della Morton

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 (King James Version)


1 Corinthians 13

1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

Verse 1 says we might speak in tongues of Angels or Men but If we don't have LOVE we will be fruitless in our walk with the Lord Jesus.

Think of it. When has anybody just told plain truth to a soul and they reject it? Some say It was because they told the TRUTH! But in the above verse it says if you have not LOVE you will not win any souls(become fruitless.) The plain harsh truth of Hell is real don't get me wrong. But WITHOUT the Love of the Holy ghost and a sincere burden for souls it becomes fruitless. What about how we treat our brother or sister? Did the Lord deliver you and set you free from Sin? Well are you allowing others to grow in the grace of God? It did happen overnight for you? Really did it?

Galatians 5:12-14 (King James Version)

12I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

13For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

14For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

John 15:12 (King James Version)

12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:10
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

So what if when you came to the Lord and have been going to church awhile.Someone came up to you and said the truth about your walk with God and it felt cold and harsh because it was a two edged sword! Did that bring you closer to God? Or was the Truth taught in LOVE (God's Grace)and you grew spiritually thus way? It may have taken awhile for you come into the fullness of the truth but it wasn't because someone beat you over the head with the bible! It was because you felt Jesus pulling at your heart strings to walk in Spirit and in Truth. Amen! There is a balance.

Some may say well I love people cause I tell THEM THE TRUTH. If I didn't love them I wouldn't tell them. Unless you are a GOD Ordained pastor and are REQUIRED to be held ACCOUNTABLE for souls,It is not our job to cut the ax to the root so to speak but to share the truth in Love- Plant the seed. Look at Priscella and Aquila -To show a more excellent way! If people don't want to change then it's between them and God. But it's our job to LOVE them and help them grow in Grace and truth.Grace is available to lead people unto salvation. One must walk in Love and Truth. Amen. It's a period of time to GROW closer to Jesus. If you turn them off whether or not you told them the truth they just may not be ready to receive it and by you cutting them off how will they ever be lead to more truth? They leave church and can't understand why they were treated wrongly and never come back! Leave it up to your pastor to turn people away from the truth! He is held accountable for people's lives. If you don't like how he's doing things; than your on dangerous ground. That's why it's important to pray for our leaders in church. Amen.

1 Corinthians 4:20-21 (King James Version)

20For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

21What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

Let us not FORGET where The Lord has brought us from.
If you think you've already arrived and place yourself ABOVE the Pastor and your brother and sister than you haven't learned to humble yourself and walk in true Love and the spirit of Meekness.

If you find yourself pointing the finger at so-and so rather THAN Praying for your brother or sister. You my friend have lost your first Love.

Revelation 2:1-5 (King James Version)

Revelation 2

1Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

2I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

5Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

You see falling in Love with Jesus makes finding fault with people disappear. Why? Because we realize we too are but human and NEED the Lord's GRACE and MERCY TOO Every day!



We must not be complacent!!! Satisfied in our own eyes!
If we ever get to the place where we have arrived than we are not where we should be. Amen!

Matthew 24:13 (King James Version)

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

The Lord Bless you as you endeavor to serve him!

Let us Pray:
Lord Jesus, I ask that you have Mercy on me and forgive me for not showing love toward my brethren or you!Give me a clean heart and right spirit within.
Lord, I need you to help me remember what I felt when I first got the Holy Ghost? I completely surrender my life, my will to you Lord,In Jesus Name! Help me be renewed in the Holy Ghost that I may see through your eyes of Love and Know your thoughts,because without you I am nothing,and can do nothing without you. I am determined to make heaven my home and set my affections on heavenly things above. Help me to have the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
I love you Lord Jesus and THANK you for making the difference in my life that when others see me that they may see the LOVE and Kindness of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ !
IN JESUS Name! Amen. Amen! Hallelujah!Blessed be the Name of the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment